Friday 19 October 2012

Jessie J wants to change look

By Emag Aya on 06:32


Jessie J has completely changed look, now she is more interested in fashion. It is in any case what is seen on the photos that she posed for Elle magazine.

But the singer had already posted her new look at a party on the GQ Man Year Awards where she was beautiful. She says "It looks scary, sharp, slightly cartoon, it was me there's two or three years. I always wanted to look more chis but it did not attract the attention of people . in the beginning, you always want to make people say, 'But who is this girl?'. "

And when asked about his bisexuality, Jessie J says "This is a label that stuck me the media. Sexuality does not define people. It does not define me. Love should be the core of this that we do. I just want to find love now. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment