Sunday 28 October 2012

Britney Spears, She carries a wig cover of Lucky?

By Emag Aya on 08:32


Here is the info that buzzes since Friday on the cover of Lucky magazine, December 2012 edition, Britney Spears seems to wear a wig! The singer of 30 years she had hair cracra that day, or else completely damaged by multiple extensions it imposes, who knows ...

In addition to his shock scares, juror X-Factor shows a face of the suspects and extremely photoshoped: results it displays a Barbie doll head ultrabright smile!

In page monthly mom popstar - who has two son Preston, 7 years and Jayden James, 6 years - says on his family and his stylistic inspirations. excerpts:

"The boys are always asking where I go when I turn to X-Factor, they think I'm going to send as a super heroine."

"Jennifer Lopez is a classic beauty and I love Sarah Jessica Parker because she looks smart, fun and young."
Beauty side, the young woman like simplicity: "I ​​always wear mascara and some powder because I have buttons."

0 comments:

Post a Comment