Sunday 21 October 2012

Kate Upton proud of her curves poses for Vogue

By Emag Aya on 06:30

Model Kate Upton stated loud and, yes, she is proud of her curves, and she promises to keep!

The top has been the target of several U.S. bloggers this week stating that it was "too big" to pose for the famous fashion magazine, but it has nothing to do reviews!

The pretty blonde told the monthly she was happy to have a positive influence in the area of ​​modeling: "I am excited to be in a place where I can set a good example, I think it is important to look at magazines and think that a healthy lifestyle is possible. Nowadays, the fashion industry loves me, and I am happy to have influence. "

The young 20 year old woman also said do everything possible to have a normal life: "I ​​still spend time with my family and be a normal girl. You must have confidence in you, and it does not mean you need to starve. "

Incidentally, David Kirsch, her personal trainer, recently revealed that the girl was a studious student: "I trained a lot of models and celebrities and let me tell you that she is determined and she is ready to it takes. She is incredibly intelligent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment