Monday 24 December 2012

Nicole Richie stylish mom!

By Emag Aya on 08:09

Motherhood has changed many things for Nicole Richie, but certainly not the way they dress!

The mom of Sparrow, and Harlow 3 years, 4 and a half years, said she had no change of clothing style. "Fashion is constantly changing but being a mother has not changed my sense of fashion. I wear the same things. I remain true to myself."

Comfort is still the highlight of this young mother who gets up at 5:30 to finish the day at 19 or 20h, "I can not stop, she said, sometimes I do not even want to think about what I door! "

The star admits he often only 15 minutes to prepare, but the best advice is to be yourself: "Whatever the mode, the key is to know your body and know how to express themselves."

And you? Your clothing style has changed by becoming mom?

0 comments:

Post a Comment