Wednesday 16 January 2013

Megan Fox still sexy on "Esquire"!

By Emag Aya on 21:38


Mother of a 4 month old Noah, Megan Fox has recovered in record time its wasp waist and her sex appeal. At this time, we find it known cover of the magazine "Esquire". In this edition of February, the young woman of 26 years has left to go to some secret: she no longer wants to be seen as a sexy woman but she wants to be known for her acting talent!

"I am helpless in this image of sex symbol. This encroaches on other parts of my personality, but not for me on how people see me, because there was nothing to see and know of other. This devalues ​​me. I was just a picture, a photo, a pose. "

A radical change of life? Perhaps because she has since been removed from her Marilyn Monroe tattoo she had on her arm: "I started reading about it and I realized that his life was very difficult. It was a kind of Lindsay Lohan. she was an actress who was not reliable. it had great potential but cella was ruined. I do not want to follow in his footsteps. Ava Gardner had said what she wanted and what she needed ".




0 comments:

Post a Comment