Friday 1 March 2013

Carmen Electra Dressed his outfit from the series 'Baywatch'

By Emag Aya on 17:10


Carmen Electra Dressed his outfit from the series 'Baywatch' - 15 years after the actress is still as sexy in the famous red swimsuit. She posed for the upcoming issue of In Touch. Fans of the series will surely nostalgic the thought of seeing his jersey Carmen in a room.

Yet she dreaded the moment: "I hesitated before putting it, but I slipped and once inside I felt incredible. It was a million times better than I thought it would be!" She quips same: "I feel better there than my 25 years."

She is currently taking a heart! Carmen Electra and Simon Cowell are more effectively together. Rupture due to the young man, who did not this relationship seriously, consider a simple girlfriend.

Carmen Electra Bikini
When you see his physique, she might not put a lot of time to console.

0 comments:

Post a Comment