Friday 5 April 2013

Ireland Baldwin in the 'New York Post'

By Emag Aya on 19:25


Ireland Baldwin in the 'New York Post' - Last week that it had joined the company famous 'IMG Models' we learned. It seems she has been working since the could find it in the 'New York Post'.

The 17 year old girl, was dressed in a green bikini on a yacht with a few skyscrapers in the background.

I must say that dad, Alec Baldwin, was not so willing to do what it kind of photo but she tells him: "You know, he has his own agenda, I have mine . "but she sees this as a good thing:" it is very frank with me and his opinion, but it is him and I'm me I know he wants to protect me, because he too has made ​​mistakes. but it is the past. "

Ireland Baldwin
She also returns to her boyfriend: "My parents know that it is a best friend, and this long." And I must say that Dad really appreciate the boy: "He has only recently met. it is very tolerant but still protective. "

It seems that Alec is difficult to see his daughter grow up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment