Saturday 13 April 2013

Madonna saddened by the statements of the Government of Malawi

By Emag Aya on 02:07


Madonna saddened by the statements of the Government of Malawi - Return to the country where his children were born adoptive David and Mercy, Madonna, also accompanied by Lourdes and Rocco came reaffirm its support for a country that is among the poorest in Africa. But the star had suffered some criticism of the government.

The billionaire, who through her ​​Raising Malawi organization had helped build ten schools with the American NGO BUILDON, was not greeted as she wanted. In fact, she was denied access to the VIP area of ​​the airport, as she had informed the President Joyce Banda of his coming and asked to meet her via a letter filled with errors.

Madonna
The 54-year-old singer responded to sharp attacks from Malawian government: "I am sad that the President Bunda Joyce chose to tell lies about what we have accomplished my intentions, how I behaved during my visit to Malawi and others. I have no intention of letting me meet these ridiculous accusations. I came to Malawi 7 years ago with honorable intentions. Went back earlier this month to visit the new school we built. I never asked for special treatment at the airport or anywhere else during my visit. I will not let myself be distracted or discouraged by political agendas of others. I made ​​a promise to the children of Malawi and I will keep that promise. "

But it does not disassemble Madonna continue to engage in this country

0 comments:

Post a Comment