Friday 31 May 2013

Nabilla Benattia back on his career and image.

By Emag Aya on 17:49

Nabilla Benattia - In FHM, she comes to coverage, the Swiss 20 years back on his career and image. 

Has always dreamed of becoming Nabilla playmate, sexy and voluptuous icon. For her, her recent fame is completely legitimate: "I worked hard to get there. My temperament, my personality and my physical one does the rest. "Angel of reality TV is displayed in the most daring outfits for shoots lingerie and swimwear among others.

Nabilla Benattia

So far, it does not describe his work as "vulgar". "I do not like the word naked, it does not reflect what I do." Beauty will continue in this direction sexy even if the criticism is sure to attack and célibrité to catch. "This is the rule of the game hunted Privacy, paparazzi, fame is often accompanied by a poisoned chalice: the peoples magazines!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment