Monday 26 August 2013

Victoria Beckham: "I want to create an empire"

By Emag Aya on 23:11

It is in the pages of The New York Times Style Magazine as the wife of David Beckham confided to his ambition and as usual Victoria wants to aim high.

After a vacation in California is the former singer in the starting block for this entry. One who became stylist by creating multiple brands must prepare for the next Fashion Week and speaks loudly about his plans "for the moment, I have five categories of rooms, but eventually I would like to make shoes, I ' love to create perfumes, makeup and I would like to draw underwear "she says.

http://arbonpost.blogspot.com/

Victoria has ambition and do not hide it, "I want to enlarge me again and again. I definitely want to build an empire."

That's a wish that should not take long to realize, if you believe the incredible rise of the former Spice Girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment