Sunday 7 October 2012

Chris Brown broke because of Rihanna

By Emag Aya on 21:14


This is confirmed Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran are no longer together! Although you have announced, we always expected a turnaround knowing that these two do not stop break and getting back together for years! However, the news has been confirmed by the singer himself.

More room for doubt, so this time. Rihanna's ex, who tested positive for marijuana, just made a statement and it is the online magazine Gossip Cop that he said: "I ​​decided to be alone to concentrate on my career. I love Karrueche, but I do not want to hurt because of my friendship with Rihanna. I prefer to be alone, to allow us both to be happy in our lives. '

Finally a decision of a man! As always loving his ex with whom he can not get back (yeah when you love it does not beat up), it seems that finally acts like a gentleman and he took Tran tweets seriously. It was time to say, even half-words.

Now that they are officially single, will they take their love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment