Friday 12 October 2012

Kristen Stewart: "I'm just a poor idiot"

By Emag Aya on 05:32


Kristen Stewart is best known for her pout and her quiet smile, so when Miss decided to play lucid, we can only send her flowers.

The star of the Twilight Saga has recently said she considered herself a 'poor fool' - to have flirted with the director of Snow White and the hunter, Rupert Sanders [implied].

The actress made ​​the revelation to the stylist and creative director of Balenciaga, Nicolas Ghesquiere, while the latter interviewed for the magazine Marie Claire.

When asked what would make her happy, the girl simply replied: "I am only a poor fool, I do not know if I'm happier being well and happy in my skin, or when I crossed the line. you can be happy in different ways. And I really appreciate them. "

As a reminder, Kristen has made headlines this summer people have cheated on her boyfriend Robert Pattinson.

Apart from that, the girl was voted "best dressed woman in the world by Glamour magazine," by the way, it admits to being a fan of casual style, by cons, we do not intersect dressed as Bella Swan. It is noted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment