Friday 9 November 2012

A sequel to Twilight?

By Emag Aya on 06:26


Stephenie Meyer not saying to stop Twilight!

It was during a press conference for the release of the final installment of the saga that the author of the story of Bella and Edward said that it was perhaps not finished. Here are his words, "I will not say no to a new novel. I will not do it today, but I do not know what will be my decision in the next five years."

Which gives a new hope to fans who see the end of the saga happen with the release of 'Revelation: Part 2'. According to her, some characters in this story could have a greater weight in the sequel could be written.

Nevertheless, to complete Stephenie said "Maybe one day I will write more ... this just for me.
We'll see." So according to you, there will he a sequel to 'Revelation'? Only the future will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment