Friday 9 November 2012

Ashley Greene on the cover of Manhattan

By Emag Aya on 06:42


Ashley Grenne made ​​the magazine's Manhattan, has answered a long interview and had a very nice photo shoot for the magazine.

An interview in which she indulges in her love life, you are reminded that it is separated from Reeve Carney recently but is already planning for the future. She said "I need someone who will allow me to develop myself, someone who helps me become a better version of myself."

And better in these cases is to give a picture that looks as much as possible to the ideal man. "I need someone with strong character, but also support sensitive. And he loves me, he is not afraid to spend hard times and does not give arm whenever there is a problem. "

And when it comes to talking about her, the young woman says she models such as Cate Blanchett, who is after class and she is very talented.

0 comments:

Post a Comment