Monday 4 February 2013

Carly Rae Jepsen worked hard!

By Emag Aya on 06:32


The singer, who won the NMA last week, said he chained odd jobs when she was in high school and beyond. Carly wanted to pursue a musical career so she sacrificed herself several times to do so.

"When I was in high school, I sometimes blues. I wanted to write songs but I did not know how to do my job. But I also knew that if my small jobs could help me get there, I would happy, "she said in an interview for Seventeen magazine, where she will be the cover of next March. "So, I chained all the jobs that I could find."

But thanks to Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen will not have to worry about paying the rent. The singer helped out 'Call Me Maybe', 2012 Carly success, inspired by her ex-boyfriend, Jordi Ashworth.

"Justin is an example for me."

Following the interview will be available in March ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment