Thursday 16 May 2013

Angelina Jolie fight against breast cancer

By Emag Aya on 10:20


Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie has revealed that he had a double mastectomy to prevent breast cancer had to have a defective gene. 

It was announced yesterday in an article in the New York Times called it "My medical choice." According to her, she had 87% chance of getting cancer before surgery, and 5% today.

"When I knew what my situation, I decided to take the lead and to minimize the risks as much as possible, she wrote. I decided to undergo a double preventive mastectomy."

Angelina Jolie, breast cancer

By his action, Angelina Jolie wants to highlight the importance of screening.

The actress and Brad Pitt have six children, three of whom they adopted. "I can tell my children that they no longer need to be afraid of losing me because of breast cancer," she added. His companion, moreover, supports her in her approach, describing his heroism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment