Sunday 12 May 2013

Demi Lovato gives the Company magazine

By Emag Aya on 06:17


Demi Lovato is the covergirl of UK magazine Company. The young woman who will soon have a new album in stores has a charge cur! The singer, who plays the jurors in the X Factor USA, confides in the pages of the monthly on his new life. 

The interpreter of Heart Attack and unveils his hospitalization in rehab three years ago, to fight against her bulimia and self-destructive behavior. She described the passage as a radical change in his life, as it allowed him to take care of it.

She says: "A few months before going to rehab, I celebrated my birthday, and there were a hundred people there were plenty of people I considered close friends when I put my laptop.. started three months after my stay in rehab ', I thought I had a lot of messages and calls. I had only 4 sms and it was the alarm. "

Demi Lovato 1

Demi Lovato 2

Demi Lovato 3
Next news, Demi has signed a second appearance in the X Factor, which will resume this summer. She also admits to have regretted reworked too soon after his detention.

"I think I was not ready to start in X Factor. The ideal situation would have been for me to wait a year or more. I threw myself too early in the job and it was perhaps not the best idea at that time, but instead I have today is much better than I had imagined, so I'm very happy. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment