Friday 3 May 2013

Khloe Kardashian, healthy body

By Emag Aya on 04:41


Khloe Kardashian - Long criticized for having taken, lost and regained weight, the star of the show Kardashian has decided to confide in Cosmopolitan UK.

"I felt prettier before coming under the spotlight because being compared to someone every day destroys your body and mind," she says. "I always knew that I was neither Kim or Kourtney." At 28, Khloe has fully accepted his body. The secret? "I do not care what size I wear, but I'm very careful what I wear."

Khloe Kardashian

healthy body

Khloe Kardashian 2
The woman claimed to have gained weight after the death of his father and admits to having long been dependent on the look of the media. Today, she thinks she "chose the best for (his) health." The biggest problem today is Khloe to have a baby with her husband, Lamar Odom. We wholeheartedly with them!

Photos : Cosmopolitan

0 comments:

Post a Comment