Thursday 2 May 2013

Sofia Vergara is on the cover of 'Cosmopolitan'

By Emag Aya on 07:00


Sofia Vergara -The model and actress 40 years, will have the privilege to cover in June of the magazine 'Cosmopolitan'. It will be possible to find several pictures of Colombian photographer and obviously wanted to put her beauty but also her chest forward.

Apart from the photo shoot, she came back on several subjects. Like the fact that she will soon marry Nick Loeb, and she does not want a wedding too excessive:. "We're both already married, and ceremonies were fantastic I think something will softer. "

Then she responded to rumors that she and her fiance were having a child: "I had a thyroid cancer, so I have frozen my eggs' if I ever wanted to have children I can just. that I would need if I wanted to have a baby. "in short we know more!

Sofia Vergara

Sofia Vergara 2
Sofia Vergara will be on the cover of 'Cosmopolitan' in June.

0 comments:

Post a Comment