Saturday 3 August 2013

Clan "Horneck" threat Nabilla

By Emag Aya on 09:15

Following his fight with a young woman in the streets of Miami, the reality TV star has drawn the wrath of the clan Horneck. 

We've all seen this video posted on Youtube, you can see the creator of "No, but what allo" attacking a young woman in the street. No luck for Nabilla, this woman belongs to the famous clan Horneck. FYI, there is a gypsy community, sedentary count that many criminals in its ranks.

After this incident, the young woman threatening the unrestricted Bimbo front of the cameras. "If I see her in Paris, I cut his throat, she does not fall on the right person! There will settle accounts in France because here I can do nothing." Threats that no one had seriously.

Nabilla Benattia
While we thought the story was over, a new incident recovery case. One bookeuses of beautiful brunette is currently on the set of Hollywood Girls 3, said he received a strange call from a person belonging to the famous clan.

"He told me he wanted to see Nabilla and he would find her if she did not remember. He gave me his number to pass him. They are sick! He told me, you're with Nabilla? I say no, not there either, he said, tell him to call me, my number is displayed, give him. I told him it would certainly not call it answered if it does not call, I'll find her! "

Threats to take seriously given the reputation of this community.

0 comments:

Post a Comment