Saturday 3 August 2013

Jessica Alba for Women's Health

By Emag Aya on 09:20

On the cover of Women's Health magazine's September / October, the actress talks about her body after childbirth. 

Young mother of two daughters, Honor Marie and Haven Garner with husband Cash Warren, Jessica has kept its shape after pregnancy. This is the Women's Health magazine she explains how she managed to lose weight so quickly.

Jessica Alba
"After two pregnancies, I wore a belt. People have done it for years!" Before proceeding "Becoming a parent was the most profound experience I've ever had and I felt I had an intense responsibility to create a safe environment for my family."

One who played Max in Dark Angel series has found the perfect balance between his life as a woman and as a mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment