Tuesday 2 October 2012

Christina Hendricks on the cover of Glamour UK

By Emag Aya on 18:17


Christina Hendricks has made ​​the cover of Glamour magazine UK. And within this magazine, we see wearing a beautiful pink tight dress signed Alexander McQueen showcasing his red hair.

And in the interview she spent the magazine, Christina, who narrowly missed an Emmy last week, talked about the series 'Mad Men' in which she plays. She can not imagine the end of this series "I hate to think it will finish. I am concerned when I wonder if I will one day something I love so much."

Christina who is married to actor Geoffrey Arend confessed that when she met him she knew it was her soulmate "It was just a no-brainer for me, it hit me. It makes me laugh and he is my best friend. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment