Monday 1 October 2012

Lady Gaga will make a jazz album with Tony Bennett

By Emag Aya on 18:35


Lady GaGa wants to do a jazz album with Tony Bennett. After their duet on the song 'The Lady Is A Tramp', the crooner said he would return to the studio with Lady GaGa, to create an album together.

He told Rolling Stone magazine he is very happy to work with Lady GaGa "She called me from New Zealand and told me: 'I want to do an album with you.' I answered all of after that we went to. "

He added, "We'll do a jazz album with Marion Evans, a big swing band, and I'm looking forward to it because many people do not know, but it is a phenomenal jazz singer."

The singer of 86 years has also said he would like to do some gigs with Gaga, but does not know if she would be able to fit them into his schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment