Friday 5 October 2012

Jennifer Lawrence on the cover of Vogue

By Emag Aya on 06:44


Jennifer Lawrence on the cover of Vogue UK magazine for publishing of November. And in an interview with the magazine, she broke the silence by saying she is very lucky to have Nicholas Hoult as honey. Yet the two lovebirds remained very coy about their romance. They met on the set of 'X-Men' two years ago.

And when asked about the appearance of her baby, the actress 'Hunger Games' explained "Oh, he does not care ... Sometimes he'll wear these white tennis shoes with jeans , or get his pants in his socks. he did not realize how beautiful it is. "

About horror movies, she recently said "I am terrified of horror movies. If I want to watch, I have to plan three months in advance, because I know that I will have afraid of everything, black, lifts, my shadow. I thought if I turned in one of them it would make me less afraid to look. "This is perhaps the reason she starred in the film 'House At The End Of The Street'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment