Tuesday 7 May 2013

Lindsay Lohan talks about his rehab

By Emag Aya on 08:19


Lindsay Lohan - In an interview to the Daily Mail, Lindsay Lohan has agreed to talk about his rehab, and his sexual orientation. Revelations.

"I drank alcohol for the first time in 17 years but I hated it, so I have not started in my teens," she says, "I've never been a big drinker and my first rehab was not really justified. It was a joke, just to kill time. "

Lindsay Lohan
The actress went on his drug addiction: "Everyone thinks that I was addicted to cocaine but I took only 4 or 5 times in my life My thing was ecstasy.".

Lindsay Lohan ends his interview by putting the record straight about his sexual orientation. "I love men I like to be with a man., But there is something different with a woman when I was with Samantha, I do not want to be alone I think I needed this experience.. and I was looking for something different. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment