Thursday 9 May 2013

Scarlett Johansson cover of Marie Claire US May 2013

By Emag Aya on 21:18


Scarlett Johansson is the covergirl of Marie Claire magazine for the month of May 2013. The young woman, aged 28, appears in a retro look that suits him perfectly. In the pages of monthly beauty 1m60 confides about jealousy, her divorce from Ryan Reynolds (dating from 2011), on social networks and on his favorite hobby. Excerpts: 

"I do not like the jealous behavior. I do not pay attention if it's casual, but a person who has too jealous behavior may not be attractive to me, it shows a kind of insecurity ... Oh and I also hate the possessive behavior, who wants to control everything. Nobody likes that. "

"My divorce. Well, it was not long ago ... But I think I had enough time to experience it and move on. I'm still learning about myself with age and it m assistance in my relationships. "

Scarlett Johansson 1

Scarlett Johansson 2

Scarlett Johansson 3
"Social networks make me crazy. I do not understand this need to share. We operate almost itself to be seen!"

"I'm obsessed with the issue of dragqueen RuPaul. I love makeup, hair, look. This is my time to escape!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment