Monday 19 August 2013

Cara Delevingne worried relatives

By Emag Aya on 04:15

Cara Delevingne - She is the model in vogue right now, but while his shows and his work does not leave indifferent, Cara Delevingne admits that his family and friends are worried about her. 

Although the 21 year old woman is most in demand in the world and has caught the eye of BurBerry brands like DKNY and she continues to make headlines because of its many wild parties.

Speaking of reputation, the Londoner admits: "Everybody's worried about me It's hard for my family, I know I have to be careful but people must understand that I can take care of myself I.. done a great job so far. "

Everyone knows that Cara spends much time with her best friend, Rita Ora, but she also admits to turn to veteran supermodel Kate Moss and pop star Rihanna.

"When I wanted to cry, I cry. But then it was time to leave and return to my life."

In an interview, Cara speaks openly about his psoriasis, "It became apparent during Fashion Week, which, of course, is the worst time of the year Kate saw me before the Louis Vuitton show at 3. morning while people maquillaient me to cover my crusts. She wanted to help me and called me a doctor in the afternoon, Kate is really good advice. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment