Thursday 22 August 2013

Nicole Kidman: "It was an honor to play Grace Kelly"

By Emag Aya on 20:09

Nicole Kidman has proven to be proud to have played Grace Kelly on the big screen. 

The actress, 46, who plays the role of the late star in the biopic Grace of Monaco, told Access Hollywood: "It was a real honor to interpret I hope I captured his mind. . I mean, you never know, but it has not been for lack of trying. "

To recap, early this year, Nicole had to take the defense of this feature film after he had been criticized by the Principality of Monaco, who described the project as "pure fiction".

She added: "I wanted to follow it, its history, its essence, so I hope that all this will come out."

The pitch? Biopic Grace Kelly became Princess of Monaco, amid political and financial crisis between France and the Principality of General de Gaulle in 1962.

On our screens 29 January 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment