Tuesday 20 August 2013

Prince William and Kate reveal the first official portrait of George!

By Emag Aya on 20:09

We expected the photo with impatience, finally here!

Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton, aka the Duchess of Cambridge, have unveiled the first official photo of the little George Alexander Louis. On the picture, the mother carries her royal baby in her arms, her boyfriend at his side with their dog Lupo.

FYI, the photos were taken by Michael Middleton, Kate's father!


Recently, Prince William gave an interview to CNN. He particularly entrusted ". George is a little rascal, I would say it reminds me of is my brother (Harry) was me when I was younger, I do not know who exactly, but he's fine.". He added that his baby boy was "a little fighter. He wriggles a lot."

"He does not want to sleep a lot, which is a bit of a problem," he said, recognizing not get up at night as well as his wife, who did "a fantastic job".

George was born on July 22, so it was almost a month on the photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment