Tuesday 20 August 2013

Shakira, still sexy after having a baby!

By Emag Aya on 19:52

After photos in July, we can again say that six months after the birth of his son Milan, Shakira has indeed found his old form. 

Proud of her figure, the beautiful is displayed on the cover of Self magazine while out abs, shiny mini tank top and shorty.

The star of 36 years, who feared never find the line, reveals his secret ingredient: optimism.

"I'm rather proud of my behind. But I do not focus on my faults. I see my body as a whole. Then I think men prefer more confidence to perfection."

And if Shakira had both?

After 20 years of career without faults, a footballer husband and a baby, the singer is still present in the world of show business.
His son has been ranked the third most influential baby time behind Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt and Blue Ivy Carter. La Bomba can celebrate successes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment